|Mode of Play||1v1 Starcraft 2, Single Elimination Tournament|
|Start Date||Fri Mar 9, 5:00pm PST / 8pm EST / Sat 02:00 CET (1years 9mo ago)|
|Checkin Starts||30 min before start date (4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST / 01:30 CET)|
|Players||25 / 32 - Bracket|
|Eligible Regions||North America|
|Eligible Leagues||Diamond, Master, Grandmaster|
|Admins||Zeppelin535 (NA: Bones.1267), Mrllama (NA: MrLlama.879), Trisod.514 (NA: TrisOD.514), Hannibal eun (NA: HanNibal.980)|
|Prize||ODO Points, Honor.|
|RO32||1||MLG Antiga Shipyard|
|RO16||3||MLG Tal'Darim Altar|
|Quarter Finals||3||MLG Shakuras Plateau|
|Semi Finals||3||ESV Cloud Kingdom|
|Grand Finals||5||GSL Daybreak (Official)|
Every Friday at 2000 EST, 1700 PST, 1000 KST. Hosted by Clan OverDosed - http://www.overdosed.net/
ESV Cloud Kingdom
MLG Shakuras Plateau
MLG Antiga Shipyard
MLG Tal'Darim Altar
RO2 : BO5
RO4-RO16 : BO3
RO32+ : BO1
- You MUST be in the channel ODO at the start of the tournament.
- Check-in opens 30 minutes prior to the start.
- Players have 30 minutes time from either the start of the tournament or the end of the last round to start the next game. If the player remains unresponsive after that time contact an admin to receive a forfeit win.
- All games must be hosted on the proper map versions.
- Players status must be set to "busy" during the game.
- First map will be pre-determined for each round, subsequent maps are chosen by the loser of the previous map. Each player is allowed 1 map veto in the bo3 rounds.
- If a disconnect happens within the first 3 minutes of a map, the game must be replayed, any later than 3 minutes and a forfeit loss will be given to the disconnected player unless both players agree to replay.
- Each map can only be used once per series.
- Winner of each match must report the result in a timely manner, this is done via the bracket page.
- Observers may be allowed if both players agree to the observer being there. At any point a player may request for an observer to leave, if the player does not do so in a timely manner and is there through the opponent, the requesting player may receive a forfeit win.
- Any questions or concerns may be addressed to a tournament admin. Tournament admins have the final say for every issue, even if it violates the rules.
Currently, points will be awarded to all players based on placement in tournaments, points are maintained across tournaments and will be posted. These points may translate into prizes of some sort at a later date.
Link:  www.twitch.tv/mrllamasc
Disclaimer: Z33K admins are not responsible for community-run tournaments