|Mode of Play||1v1 Starcraft 2, Single Elimination Tournament|
|Start Date||Tue Feb 28, 3:00pm PST / 6pm EST / Wed 00:00 CET (2years 6mo ago)|
|Checkin Starts||30 min before start date (2:30pm PST / 5:30pm EST / 23:30 CET)|
|Players||32 / 32 - Bracket|
|Eligible Regions||North America|
|Eligible Leagues||Bronze, Silver, Gold|
|Admins||Gnoble (NA: rainDROPz.258), Thcblazing (NA: THCBlazing.359, NA: rainMAKERz.527), Smokingthc (NA: rainPUDDLEZ.831)|
|Round # 1||3||GSL Dual Sight|
|Round # 2||3||GSL Daybreak (Official)|
|Round # 3||3||GSL Metropolis|
|Round # 4||3||NASL Metalopolis|
|Round # 5||5||MLG Antiga Shipyard|
Watch us live at twitch.tv/thcdiesel
Please use the BNet chat channel "THC BSG" to find your opponent and tournament admins if you require assistance.
- You will earn points for competing in the BSG Dailies throughout the week, at the end of each month there will be a double elimination tournament for the top 16.
- You can find the leaderboard and more information about scoring points here: http://www.z33k.com/groups/thc
Eligibility Requirements: You must be in Bronze, Silver or Gold on the NA (or linked region) server!
- You must also have played at least 5 1v1 ladder games in the current season
- Anyone found to be smurfing will be immediately removed and banned from future events
- Smurfing is defined as anyone that manipulates their MMR or plays on an account that is not their own
- Removing a player will be solely at the admins discretion.
Round #1: GSL Dual Sight (Best of 3)
Round #2: GSL Daybreak (Official) (Best of 3)
Round #3: GSL_Metropolis (Best of 3)
Round #4: MLG Metalopolis (Best of 3)
Round #5: MLG Antiga Shipyard (Best of 5)
For best of 3 of higher, the loser must pick maps from the following map pool (no map may be repeated):
GSL Dual Sight
GSL Bel'shir Beach (Winter)
GSL Daybreak (Official)
ESV Cloud Kingdom
GSL Entombed Valley
GSL Crevasse (Official)
GSL Crossfire SE (Official)
MLG Tal'Darim Altar
MLG Antiga Shipyard
MLG Shattered Temple
MLG Shakuras Plateau
- You must play the race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match
- You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match; anybody that is not present within 15 minutes will be disqualified
- Contact an admin if you are unable to play
- You may not compete in multiple tournaments at once if it delays the progress of this one
- If you intentionally delay reporting a match in order to compete in another tournament/event/league you may be disqualified
- Spectators are only allowed in-game if both players agree
- Those listed as tournament admins or official streamers are always allowed to stream your game
- When in doubt, contact an admin
- After the match has been played, you must report the result by clicking on your name in the brackets. This will open the Match Page where you can report your score and upload replays. Uploading replays is required to report successfully.
- Disconnects: If a player disconnects, the game must be replayed. If a player disconnects for a second time, his opponent will be awarded a free-win. A win may also be awarded if the player that disconnected was significantly behind at the time of disconnection. Contact an admin if you would like your game/replay reviewed.
- Pauses: You must notify your opponent in game if you wish to pause. This pause should not exceed 5 minutes. Excessive pausing in game may lead to disqualification.
- Bad Manner will not be tolerated. Anyone caught BMing will be warned. Further offenses will lead to disqualification. Any racist, hateful or excessively derogatory language may lead to removal without warning.
Disclaimer: Z33K admins are not responsible for community-run tournaments