- You must play the race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with.
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match.
- You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match, anybody that is not present after 15 minutes will get a disqualification. Contact an admin if you are unable to play
- Spectators are only allowed in-game if both players agree. Those listed as tournament admins can always join any game they wish to.
- Those who are listed as one of the official livestreams are always allowed to stream your game. When in doubt, check the top of this page.
- After the match has been played, you must report the result by clicking on your name in the brackets. This will open up the Report Match Result page, where you can report your score and upload your replays. Uploading your replays is required to report succesfully.
- For Best of 1 Matches, the game must be played on the map listed on the announcement page or brackets page .
- For Best of 3 Matches, the first game is decided through a MAP VOTE process. After the first game, the loser picks a map from the Map Pool listed above. Each map can be played on only once.
Streamers have the right to join in on any game that they wish to stream. We will still ask if you want it streamed and only need 1 person to say yes for us to stream. We will also stream the Semi-Finals, and the Finals.
After checking in please join the bnet channel WGG
Disconnects : If the player who is winning disconnects, it is a re-game. If the player who is losing disconnects, it is a win for the player who is winning. If it is too close to call it is a regame. It will have to be very clear who was winning and who was losing, I will normally err on the side of caution and have a regame done. Any decisions as to who was winning and who was losing are made by one of the admins listed.
- Pauses : to allow his opponent to know he will Pause the game , the player who wishes to do so , must type in any number of 'p'. This pause should not exceed 5 min and it can be done just one time per game