|Mode of Play||1v1 Starcraft 2, Double Elimination Tournament|
|Start Date||Sat Feb 2, 6:00pm PST / 9pm EST / Sun 03:00 CET (3mo 19d ago)|
|Checkin Starts||30 min before start date (5:30pm PST / 8:30pm EST / 02:30 CET)|
|Players||20 / 32 - Bracket|
|Eligible Regions||North America, Europe, Korea, Southeast Asia, Taiwan, Russia, South America|
|Eligible Leagues||Bronze, Silver, Gold|
|Admins||Bullseyel (NA: FXOBullseye.939), Jotripo (NA: Jotripo.618, NA: Jotripo.618), Appock (NA: Appock.527)|
|Grand Finals Set 2||5||TBD|
1) All players are REQUIRED TO JOIN CHANNEL FXO(in-game). Matches will be coordinated by admins through this channel.
2) Players are REQUIRED to follow the tournament format. If the players wish to start a match further along the tournament brackets, please ask FXOBullseye.
3) Please DO NOT participate in simultaneous tournaments as it may prevent our event from running smoothly.
4) You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match; anybody that is not present within the 15 minutes of the event start time will be disqualified!
5) The decision to DQ an opponent is at the discretion of the Staff. The Staffs verdict is final.
6) Players pick maps between the map pool and both agree on map, if you both cannot pick a map, Contact the staff!
7) Contact an admin if you are unable to play or if an oppenent did not show or AFK. Again, any decision to disqualify a player is at the discretion of the Staff. Please contact a Staff member for assistance.
8) You must contact your opponent on Battle.net to play your match, Please join channel FXO to make this easier for everyone.
9) When in doubt, contact FXOBullseye
10) The only Spectators are allowed in game is the Staff and Casters. Only if both players agree, can someone other than the staff and casters may spectate.
11) After the match has been played, you must report the result by clicking on your name in the brackets. This will open the Match Page where you can report your score and upload replays. Uploading replays is required to report successfully.
12) If a player disconnects, then only if both players agree on a rematch can the match be replayed. If not, then match is given to the person who did not disconnect.
13) Pauses must be communicated to the other player. Excessive pausing may result in a DQ. If a pause lasts longer than 5 minutes, the player who did not need to pause, gets the free win.
14) BM will not be tolerated, this includes excessive bad language, racism and lifting buildings to delay a game. Excessive BM will result in DQ.
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE TO KEEP THE TOURNAMENT MOVING SMOOTHLY.
Tournament brought to you by: FXOpen Community and TDS
In-game Channel: FXO
GL HF GG DD :D
Disclaimer: Z33K admins are not responsible for community-run tournaments