You are not signed in. Log in or Register
May 11th, 2014

Z33K.com is shutting down on May 25th.

When my brother Max and I set out to make tournaments more accessible in 2010, we never expected the project to be so successful. After thousands of tournaments, 100,000+ players, and 385,546 tournament registrations, it is time for us to move on. There are too many stories to share here, but we will always be grateful for the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of competitive gaming communities, tournament organizers, volunteers, coaches, shout casters, and gamers from all over the world.

While Z33K has always been free, we do not have time or resources to actively drive the project forward. If someone is interested in taking over the project, feel free to contact lane@z33k.com.

gg,
Lane and Max
Z33K.com Founders

Seeking Casters

7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

Hello,

I am the Manager of Prodigy Gaming’s SC2 Division. We are going to be hosting a couple events coming up this December. We are currently looking for casters who are mature, classy, and have a good knowledge of the game. If you are interested in participating in our event as casters please PM me a sample of your work. :)

We appreciate all those who apply. Multiple opportunities do exist so please don’t be shy.

More information will be provided once we have announced the purpose of our events.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Steve “Elemental”
SC2 Division Manager
Team Prodigy Gaming

www.prodigygaming.net

We will be providing more information about the events once we have released a news statement on our website. Casters who perform well may be given a rare opportunity. More information will be released soon.

Please stay posted :)

Thank you,

Elemental
Prodigy Gaming

Hey, I’m interested in casting, but my computer is not of top quality for streaming. I have casted vicariously through other observers bound to my camera and can provide both high masters level analysis and workable play by play. Hit me up anytime on here or zLfreebird.155 in game.

Hi Elemental, I’d be interested in doing some casting for you, but I’ve got a fairly busy December. Could you let us know about the dates?

Also, would you like tournament replays or just casting vods? I’ve got versions of both on my personal stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pyronia or you can drop by the z33k stream (twitch.tv/33ktv) to see some other examples. My Bnet ID is Pyronia.661 or you can email me at Pyronia@gmail.com.

Hey, you can check out the VODs of me and my friend casting the 1000$ playhem open tourney at http://www.twitch.tv/bowsan22/b/301144339, and contact me anytime with questions or concerned at zLfreebird.155 or eballnik2011@yahoo.com.

Were still looking for casters! please keep applying :)

Hi
Thewillydizzle is my youtube channel so you can look at what i do before you hire me. (which you will)
Let me know as soon as you can and I’ll see if i can cast for you.