You are not signed in. Log in or Register

Caster(s) Available!

5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

Hello!

My caster partner LegendKiller and I are looking to get a running casting job for any sort of SC2 tournament out there. We both have good quality streams which can be found at twitch.tv/zombiegrub and twitch.tv/legendkiller898 . Please check out the VODs to see our casting – LegendKiller has our dual-casts on his while I currently only have one solo cast (new computer :) ). Please message me on SC2 or here if you’re interested and we look forward to working with you.

*Edit: US only, unless EU is on the weekend or after 7pm EST.

http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/4507-noblewarrior-weekender-1

Hey guys I’m interested in having you cast my first tournament this weekend, all the details are in the link. If you’re interested I would just need to know the name of your stream so I can find it in the options for streams. Please let me know either way ASAP so I can plan for it

Caster name
WillyDizzle
Youtube channel. TheWillydizzle.
If you like what you see there, let me know. Willing to solo or hook up with a partner to cast some games. Not sure about availability.
Check out my channel.

NobleWarrior: Hey there! Thanks for your interest, but unfortunately LegendKiller won’t be able to make it. ): Good luck with the tourney!

nfestid: Not sure if you’re posting for our purposes or your own…if it’s to promote I’d ask you make your own thread! ><

sorry zombiesc.
I am promoting a little, its just that some people will probably want to check out a caster before hiring them.

I would love to cast a tourney here.
sort of new to the gig but would love to learn. Thanks.