May 11th, 2014
Z33K.com is shutting down on May 25th.
When my brother Max and I set out to make tournaments more accessible in 2010, we never expected the project to be so successful. After thousands of tournaments, 100,000+ players, and 385,546 tournament registrations, it is time for us to move on. There are too many stories to share here, but we will always be grateful for the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of competitive gaming communities, tournament organizers, volunteers, coaches, shout casters, and gamers from all over the world.
While Z33K has always been free, we do not have time or resources to actively drive the project forward. If someone is interested in taking over the project, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lane and Max
|Mode of Play
League of Legends,
Single Elimination Tournament
||Between 5 And 8 Members Per Team
||Fri Feb 1, 4:30pm PST / 7:30pm EST / Sat 01:30 CET (1years 5mo ago)
||60 min before start date (3:30pm PST / 6:30pm EST / 00:30 CET)
||12 / 16 - Bracket
||Sfbikelok (BiKeLoK), Madmistro (MadMistro)
|Round||Best of||Location||Report deadline|
|Round 1||1||1years 6mo ago|
|Round 2||1||1years 6mo ago|
|Round 3||1||1years 6mo ago|
|Round 4||1||1years 6mo ago|
StickyFlames/InfinityBrawl League of Legends Qualifier
1) Teams will consist of 5-8 entries pre-registered on z33k
2) Teams will be paired during first round after registration completes
3) Each team will be allowed pauses during the game-not to exceed 10 minutes otherwise that team forfeits
4) Game will continue until there is 1 winner regardless of DC's or Quitters
5) If any members of your team do not have the required 16 champions to participate in a tournament draft your team will be disqualified.
6) Top team of the bracket will be the creator of the game.
7) From the time that both teams are available to play you will have 15 minutes to start the game, if a team is not availalable during this time frame that team is disqualified. (Tournament Administrator has the right to make exceptions)
8) All members of a team must be at least level 30 to participate in this tounament series.
9) Winner will receive an invitation to the 16 team Infinity Brawl
Join the stickyflames chat room on the League client at least 30 minutes prior to tournament start to make sure all team leaders are present and have gotten their teams checked in.
Disclaimer: The weekly tournaments have no prizes except for the winner being invited to the Infinity Brawl
Infinity Brawl Payouts: (April 5th, 6th, and 7th) (3 Times a year Invitation Only)
1st Prize: $250 RP and invitation to the annual Brawlers Bash
2nd Place: $100 RP and invitation to the annual Brawlers Bash
3rd Place: $50 RP and invitation to the annual Brawlers Bash
4th Place: Invitation to the annual Brawlers Bash
Brawlers Bash Payouts: (Date TBD) (Once a year 16 Team tournament Invitation Only)
1st Place: $1000
2nd Place: $500