You are not signed in. Log in or Register
May 11th, 2014

Z33K.com is shutting down on May 25th.

When my brother Max and I set out to make tournaments more accessible in 2010, we never expected the project to be so successful. After thousands of tournaments, 100,000+ players, and 385,546 tournament registrations, it is time for us to move on. There are too many stories to share here, but we will always be grateful for the opportunity to interact with a diverse group of competitive gaming communities, tournament organizers, volunteers, coaches, shout casters, and gamers from all over the world.

While Z33K has always been free, we do not have time or resources to actively drive the project forward. If someone is interested in taking over the project, feel free to contact lane@z33k.com.

gg,
Lane and Max
Z33K.com Founders

Other Games?

14 post(s), 11 voice(s)

Lux 569 post(s)

If the z33k tournament system worked for other games, are there other games you would like to see supported?

Dota, HoN, Starbattle (Sc2 mod).

League of Legends, swtor, diablo.

Kane 75 post(s)

League of Legends definitively, I have not seen any proper tournament system for LoL and think we could do a really good job of it

League of Legends, Diablo, Dota 2

valesk 134 post(s)

HoN all the way. LoL is a joke :/

BroodWar, I would really love to have some old BW tournaments.

If you were going to put in HoN and Dota, you may as well put in LoL as well. Having over 15 million players, I get the feeling popularity wouldnt be an issue.

Lux 569 post(s)

At Blizzcon we found out there in Diablo 3 is a) no open pvp, b) no pvp except in arenas (duels are not supported), and c) no way to schedule an arena match, ie: ladder only. That said, I would love to do something with item trading in Diablo 3.

How is the pvp looking in swtor? Is it possible to organize some kind of battle? This seems key to holding a tournament.

Dota2, LoL and HoN all look promising, especially for the high level team play that we don’t see in SC2. I have seen a lot of people streaming these games, but not as many tournaments – are people trying to organize them? Or is it more along the lines of league play?

Gavin 29 post(s)

There virtually no open tournament for LoL that are organized well. It would probably have to be run in a league format considering matches can be anywhere from 20 minutes to 1 hour long.

1234 fletch 249 post(s)

We are looking for a few individuals to help with the huge project of expanding z33k into other games. If you’ve got deep roots in a certain game, or if you fancy yourself a self-starter and would like to further the z33k project email me at fletcher@z33k.com.

Dota2! And I like the idea of SC2 mods like Star Battle too.

h4sh 231 post(s)

CS GO

h4sh 231 post(s)

Tribes Ascend